Friday, September 4, 2009

First day in school

first day in school is always being very excited .A new student or a new teacher both feel butterfly in their stomach. 3rd of september when i went to school after a long gap of 5 year i saw nothing was changed in the school . The school was same ,student were making the noice , they were running here and there , student were gossiping about teachers ,about their new crushes and more things . They were doing the the same things which we used to do in our school time. I saw my image in them, i felt as if i was doing all those thing. BUT now time has changed . I went to school as a TEACHER not as a student. I was nervous.When i interacted with my LEARNERS i came to know that they were excited to see me and expected a lot from me.Then i realized my importance, my nervousness all gone. Now i feel good and excited

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely kanchan..
    the feeling of "first" is always different and unique..My first day to school was a bit nostalgic,astounding...as iwas taken aback by the fact" oh my god!school has changed by leaps and bounds"students were really frivolous and it was so difficult for me to make out dat wen the recess will get over..as in my school snc 9 till 2 it seemed to be a break time...
    DAY 2- we were supposed to take classes and once again to my surprise..those naughty students were attentive and studying quietly..
    what a bunch of students i have..
    DAY 3- teacher's day ..students were greeting me HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY..in short it has been a whole range of new experience and i am looking forward to more ...
    NEETIKA
    SCHOOL ASSIGNED- mira model, janak puri

    ReplyDelete