Thursday, August 6, 2009

NEW FOUND PASSION FOR BLOGGING

I would like to heartily thank Rashmi Ma'am,Neetika and Aastha for taking up the initiative of creating a blog for our class so passionately.Before this happened I had the notion of blogging being a so called HIFI innovation meant only for the truly computer savvy which I am definitely not.But now I realise that it can be mastered easily and also that it is a wonderful means to share your ideas with many in a short span of time in an effective manner.If I have already gained so much from this class in such a short span of time then it is certain that by the time I leave CIE I would have added several dimensions to my personality which will enable me to have a successful and fulfilling career in teaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment